If you are not completely delighted with your order (EXCLUDING CERTAIN PRODUCTS), we are happy to offer a refund, exchange, or replacement on unused products within 10 Calendar days of your receiving our shipment. Returned products should be in their original condition and wrapped securely in the same packaging in which you received them. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee on return items.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Each supplier has their unique return policy. Many suppliers offer returns, while some suppliers may have a no-refund policy on all their orders.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases, diffusers, candles, oils, soaps, salts, scrubs, body butters or home goods. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- The customer received a damaged or incorrect product
- The shipment was returned to the supplier due to incorrect address
- Missing order
- Late order
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
How do I request for a return, exchange, or refund?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Duke and Scotch are here to help! We have put together the following process to make this process easier.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Make sure you have a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective items) and provide photos in some cases.
- Next, contact our Customer Support team via email at Returns@DukeandScotch.com or live chat and include the evidence.
- After we have successfully alerted the supplier and they have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to the supplier.
- Next, you must return the product and provide a tracking number. The product must be returned to the address on the original package.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once the supplier has received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped, or a refund will be credited back to the card on file.
In order for us to process a refund for an order, we will require a tracking number to be provided for our suppliers for the order/item return.
To start a return, you can contact us at Returns@dukeandscotch.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Additional shipping charges and restocking fees may apply.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.